Sunday, October 16, 2011

Line. Coloured. Edited

 

When I made an artwork, I also consider when I scan this piece do I need a photoshop? Some works do need a Photoshop touch.

Caption: The left one is no-edited, the centre is lineart-only, the right one is the Photoshop edited version.

Photoshop helped us in so many ways. It brings out the colour if you set the settings. It really works and I really like working with it. Especially if the scanner made all of the colour fade, oh yes my friend, you really need a Photoshop help!

The usual ways I use in Photoshop: make a new layer above the original work. Colour the layer colourfully or just choose the colour that go well with the original work. Choose overlay.

Sometimes overlaying colour tends to make the colour disappear so, do with all your power to prevent that from happening, Photoshop will help you how!

 

Some person who sometimes like to edit with Photoshop,

 

- Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment