Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mood for Perspective

I’ve been thinking about landscapes recently, and found drawing it very hard and amusing at the same time. Me, a person who don’t have nothing to do, or know what to do with perspective just drew something this morning. School was, you all know how school is. I’m thinking about an imaginative and magical place called “Not-School” And somewhere behind those ideas turn in to actions on a piece of paper. Pardon me, for being completely and utterly amateurish and feel intimidated by something like perspective. Yeah, the p word.PERSPECTIVE. Something that is really hard for me to draw with. Perspective can be a good partner and it can be an intimidating partner to be around with.

Sorry, for being such an amateur in perspective, this is what I did:

blog0003

I tried. :)

 

-Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment